Lead-Safe Work Practices Training
1.) Limitations of lead-safe work practices training
2.) Health Effects
3.) Lead-Based Paint and LBP Hazards
4.) Overview of each of the following:
– HUD-EPA Disclosure rule: 1018.
– EPA Pre-renovation education rule: 406(b).
– EPA training and certification rule: 402/404.
– OSHA lead-in-construction rule: 1031.
– And/or state or local lead-based paint requirements.
– Applicability of most stringent regulation.
5.) Work Practices Specifically Prohibited by the HUD Lead Safe Housing Rule
6.) Lead-Safe Work Practices
7.) Occupant and Resident Safety
8.) Worker Safety
City of New Haven Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
City of New Haven
Bureau of Environmental Health
54 Meadow Street, 9th Floor
New Haven, CT 06519